As part of this procedure, students will need permission from their teacher(s) and from the head of department at their home institution.
The following documents are required for the application:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Motivation letter (in English, Italian or German);
- Letter of recommendation from the main subject teacher (in English, Italian or German);
- Proof of academic success / Transcript of Records (as issued by the home institution of the student);
- Diplomas (if relevant);
- Media file(s): recording of 3-4 pieces from different epochs as active link(s) to an online platform (YouTube etc.) where the media file(s) can be played (for instrumental subjects and singing).
Please note that without the upload of the documents/items listed above, the application cannot be considered.
The Erasmus+ application will be made available to the relevant department of study for selecting purpose. If not selected for further process, candidates will be informed by e-mail.
International students who wish to apply for an Erasmus study period at the “Conservatorio C. Monteverdi” should take the following into consideration:
- The official deadline for application for an Erasmus+ stay is: 31 March for the following academic year;
- In general, Erasmus+ candidates are not required to do a live audition; a recording is sufficient;
- Acceptance of Erasmus exchange students is only possible if extra student places are available;
- The final result of an Erasmus application for the following academic year should be communicated by 1 July at the latest.
Application deadline for Incomings: March 31 (for the following academic year).
For more information, please contact the Conservatory’s International Relations Office: