TEACHING STAFF MOBILITY
Who can apply?
The funding scheme is available to the following groups of people:
- Teaching staff with a contractual tie to the “Conservatorio C. Monteverdi”;
- Staff from foreign music academies and organisations (may be invited to the Conservatory for teaching purposes).
What is promoted?
The contribution of the guest teacher will be an integral part of the study programme of the host conservatory.
Activities within the mobility will contribute to the creation of new artistic-didactic visions.
The participation of the teacher will contribute to the reinforcement of the relationship between the faculties of the sending and the receiving institutions and prepare future cooperation in a more comprehensive context.
The beneficiaries will receive:
- destination-dependent, financial subsidies for their stay abroad;
- special grants for disabled beneficiaries, if applicable.
Duration of the funding
Teaching stays last between a minimum of 2 days for programme countries or 5 days for partner countries and 60 days (in each case excluding travel time). The required teaching load per stay is eight hours for the first week of stay or a shorter stay. For each additional day of stay beyond one week (seven days), the minimum number of hours is calculated proportionally.
If teaching and further education are combined, the teaching load is reduced to 4 hours per week.
Financial benefits for mobility
Financial support is based on the different costs of living in the destination countries.
In addition to the EU funds, the stays of the teaching staff abroad are co-financed by the “Conservatorio C. Monteverdi”.
- Grant agreement;
- Mobility agreement (content and duration of mobility are defined here);
- EU Survey (to be completed online after the mobility).
For more information, please contact the Conservatory’s International Relations Office: